Request a Quote
Please fill in the following information and we will get in touch with you regarding your query.
FlowJo™ Software is your partner and committed to take your research to new heights.
FlowJo™ Software enables single-cell flow cytometry analysis that helps unlock your data insights with accessible features for immunophenotyping, cell cycle, proliferation, kinetics studies, quantitative population comparison, plate screening assays and more.
With an intuitive interface, specialized analysis platforms and open-ended plugin architecture, FlowJo™️ Software provides a rich analysis environment that is easy to use, versatile and extensible.
- Analyzes any .fcs file from any cytometer
- Features intuitive drag-and-drop analysis
- Includes tools with which to analyze high-parameter data
- Allows experiment-based analysis
- Provides publication-quality graphics
- Has plugin architecture that allows for new tools to be released often
The FlowJo™ Software workspace is a powerful statistical environment that is used for immunophenotyping, cell cycle, proliferation, kinetics studies, quantitative population comparison or plate screening assays.
Easily continue your analysis workflow with built-in BD FACSDiva™ Software integration. BD FACSDiva™ Software experiments can now be imported directly into FlowJo™ Software, which can also export FACSDiva™ Software templates.
Open-ended plugin architecture helps your research stay ahead of the curve. FlowJo™ Software offers easy plugin installation that brings ongoing informatics innovation to your data visualizations.
Our developers work with the brightest minds in the industry to cultivate these cutting-edge resources. Current offerings include but are not limited to:
Download and see the complete library of plugins available on the FlowJo Exchange!
With FlowJo Portal you can ditch the Dongle and access your analysis with your own username and password.
With FlowJo Portal you can ditch the Dongle and access your analysis with your own username and password. With a FlowJo Portal annual subscription license to FlowJo™ Software, you get:
- Automatic access to new version releases
- The ability to sign in to FlowJo™ Software on any computer with internet connectivity
- One account to access FlowJo™ and SeqGeq™ Software licenses
The latest release of FlowJo™ v10.7 Software
- AutoSpill compensation: AutoSpill is a new algorithm for calculating spillover and producing a compensation matrix developed and incorporated into FlowJo™ v10.7 Software in collaboration with researchers from the Vlaams Instituut voor Biotechnologie in Belgium and the Babraham Institute in Cambridge, UK.
- Our exclusive AutoSpread algorithm provides a Spillover Spreading Matrix (SSM) by calculating spillover spreading coefficients with linear models, removing the need for well-defined positive and negative populations in single-color controls.
- Spectral compensation allows users who collect more channels than they have parameters to get cleaner data. In spectral flow, light is collected in all detectors for all parameters and the additional information allows software to separate out the individual colors more precisely.