PerCP-Cy™5.5 Mouse anti-Human CD197 (CCR7)
Clone 150503 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CC chemokine receptor 7; BLR2; CMKBR7; EBI1; EVI1; MIP-3 beta receptor
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG2a
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human CCR7 Transfected Cell Line
- Workshop No. VIII 80133
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA, protein stabilizer, and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The monoclonal antibody 150503 specifically binds to the human CC chemokine receptor, CCR7, also known as CD197. CCR7 (previously known as BLR2, EBI1 and CMKBR7), a seven-transmembrane, G-protein-coupled receptor, is the specific receptor for CC chemokines, MIP-3β/Exodus 3/ELC/ CCL19 and 6Ckine/Exodus 2/SLC/TCA4/CCL21. CCR7 mRNA is expressed mainly in lymphoid tissues including the spleen, lymph nodes and tonsil. CD197/CCR7 is expressed on peripheral T and B lymphocytes by bone marrow and cord blood CD34-positive cells and by mature dendritic cells. In response to its cognate chemokines, CD197/CCR7 mediates homing of leucocytes to secondary lymphoid tissues. Differential CCR7 expression can be used to distinguish naive, central memory, and effector memory T cell subsets. The human CCR7 gene, unlike other CC chemokine receptor genes, has been mapped to chromosome 17 (region 17q12).
Caution: Under some complex multi-color conditions, this clone may non-specifically interact with antibodies conjugated with APC-H7 or APC-Cy7, contributing to staining artifacts. BD Horizon Brilliant™ Stain Buffer (Cat. No. 563794), designed to minimize on non-specific fluorescent dye interactions, does not resolve this interaction with either APC-H7 or APC-Cy7. For optimal multicolor staining results, alternatives to APC-H7 and APC-Cy7 should be evaluated.
PerCP-Cy™5.5 is a tandem conjugate that combines PerCP with a cyanine dye. PerCP-Cy5.5 is not subject to photobeaching like PerCP and can be used with stream-in-air flow cytometers. It has less Fc receptor–mediated nonspecific staining than PE-Cy5. Additionally, the PerCP-Cy5.5 tandem conjugate is not as susceptible to fixative or light instability compared to APC-Cy7 and PE-Cy7.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with PerCP-Cy5.5 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PerCP-Cy5.5 were removed. Storage of PerCP-Cy5.5 conjugates in unoptimized diluent is not recommended and may result in loss of signal intensity.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Cy is a trademark of GE Healthcare.
- Please observe the following precautions: Absorption of visible light can significantly alter the energy transfer occurring in any tandem fluorochrome conjugate; therefore, we recommend that special precautions be taken (such as wrapping vials, tubes, or racks in aluminum foil) to prevent exposure of conjugated reagents, including cells stained with those reagents, to room illumination.
- PerCP-Cy5.5 is optimized for use with a single argon ion laser emitting 488-nm light. Because of the broad absorption spectrum of the tandem fluorochrome, extra care must be taken when using dual-laser cytometers, which may directly excite both PerCP and Cy5.5™. We recommend the use of cross-beam compensation during data acquisition or software compensation during data analysis.
- PerCP-Cy5.5–labelled antibodies can be used with FITC- and R-PE–labelled reagents in single-laser flow cytometers with no significant spectral overlap of PerCP-Cy5.5, FITC, and R-PE fluorescence.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.