PerCP Mouse Anti-NHP CD45
Clone D058-1283 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Pan Leukocyte, NHP-specific; PTPRC; LCA; L-CA; Leukocyte Common Ag
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Rhesus peripheral whole blood
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
D058-1283 is a CD45 monoclonal antibody specific for non-human primate leucocytes. It was developed using Rhesus peripheral whole blood as the immunogen. It does not cross-react with human leucocytes. This antibody reacts with baboon, Rhesus and Cynomolgus Macaque leucocytes in a similar pattern to CD45 binding to leukocyte common antigen (LCA) on human cells. Immunophenotypic analysis shows that D058-1283 binds to lymphocytes, monocytes and granulocytes of non-human primate blood samples. This antibody is able to block the binding of monoclonal antibody TÜ116; a reported anti-human CD45 antibody that cross-reacts with nonhuman primate leucocytes. In Western blot analysis, the D058-1283 antibody identifies a 180-200 kDa band.
PerCP is a component of the photosynthetic apparatus found in the dinoflagellate Glenodinium. PerCP is a protein complex with a molecular weight of approximately 35 kDa. Due to its photobleaching characteristics, PerCP conjugates are not recommended for use on flow cytometers with high-power lasers (>25 mW).
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with PerCP under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PerCP were removed. Storage of PerCP conjugates in unoptimized diluent is not recommended and may result in loss of signal intensity.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- PerCP is a photosynthetic accessory pigment from Glenodinium species of dinoflagellates, which is excited by the 488-nm light of an Argon ion laser and fluoresces at 675 nm. Therefore, PerCP-labelled antibodies can be used with FITC- and R-PE–labelled reagents in most single-laser flow cytometers with no significant spectral overlap of PerCP fluorescence with that of FITC or R-PE. PerCP has been reported to undergo significant photobleaching, the magnitude of which increases as laser power is increased or beam focus is narrowed. For third-color flow¬cytometric analysis using ≥25-mW laser power, we recommend PE-Cy5-, PE-Cy7–, or PerCP-Cy5.5-conjugated reagents.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Cy is a trademark of GE Healthcare.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.