For Professionals in Research
SeqGeq™ v1.7 Software is a device-agnostic desktop bioinformatics platform designed for the analysis of single-cell experiments and developed by the makers of FlowJo™ Software. SeqGeq™ Software includes a wide suite of informatics features including: V(D)J analysis, Seurat clustering, Monocle trajectory inference and much more.
SeqGeq™ Software allows researchers to perform advanced analysis, data exploration and visualization with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface familiar to anyone who uses FlowJo™ Software. SeqGeq™ Software generates quality figures that are easily shared for publication and collaboration.
SeqGeq™ Software has an intuitive drag-and-drop interface and lets you:
- Easily import your scRNA-seq data from any platform
- Perform dimensionality reduction with tSNE, PCA and LDA
- Select populations of interest using intuitive gating tools
- Identify, compare and contrast differentially expressed genes
- Generate publication-ready figures using powerful visualization tools
Powerful tools help you dive deep into single-cell gene expression
- Differential expression analysis in volcano plots allows statistically rigorous exploration of up- and downregulated genes
- Gene set enrichment analysis—to define biological function and identify target genes of interest
- Quality control, which creates QC parameters used to remove outliers, debris and doublets
- More tools including those with which to map developmental trajectory, handle dropouts and categorical variables, and many more available as plugins on the FlowJo Exchange
Open-ended plugin architecture helps your research stay ahead of the curve.
Download and see the complete library of plugins available on the FlowJo Exchange!
The latest release of SeqGeq™ v1.7 Software
- This update contains several workflow improvements to streamline your analysis.
- Issues with the Save function have been fixed. This extends to the auto-save dialog created when closing a workspace. It should no longer be necessary to always use the Save As function and make successive versions or save excessive copies of .geqzip analysis files.
- Updated to run with Java 9.
- Single-cell heatmap data in Layouts is now cached so updates to heatmaps following their initial creation will be faster.
Refer to manufacturer's instructions for use and related User Manuals and Technical Data Sheets before using this product as described.
Comparisons, where applicable, are made against older BD technology, manual methods or are general performance claims. Comparisons are not made against non-BD technologies, unless otherwise noted.