BD FACSVerse™ Cell Analyzer
For Professionals in Research
Sales of BD FACSVerse™ instruments were discontinued on July 31, 2019.
Service for BD FACSVerse™ Systems and their related options and upgrades will continue until December 31, 2023. All current service contracts will be honored. The last date to purchase an annual service contract is January 1, 2023, for service ending December 31, 2023.
BD Biosciences may provide service for BD FACSVerse™ Systems after December 31, 2023 based on personnel and parts availability.
- Featured Products
- Application Notes
- Assay Portability on the BD FACSVerse™ System
- Cell Cycle and DNA Content Analysis Using the BD Cycletest™ Assay on the BD FACSVerse™ System
- Cell Cycle Analysis Using the BD® BrdU FITC Assay on the BD FACSVerse™ System
- Detection of Apoptosis Using the BD® Annexin V FITC Assay on the BD FACSVerse™ System
- Detection of Intracellular Cytokines in T Lymphocytes using the BD FastImmune™ Assay on the BD FACSVerse™ System
- Quantification of Cytokines Using BD® Cytometric Bead Array on the BD™ FACSVerse System and Analysis in FCAP Array™ Software
- Studying Mouse Thymocyte Development using Multiparametric Flow Cytometry: An Efficient Method to Improve an 8-Color Panel on the BD FACSVerse™ System
- Filter Guide
- Product Information Sheets
- BD Assurity Linc™ Remote Systems Management Software
- BD FACSDiva™ Software Standardizing Application Settings Across Multiple Cytometers
- BD FACSuite™ CS&T Research Beads
- BD FACSuite™ Data Security
- BD FACSuite™ Research Assays: Apoptosis Research
- BD FACSuite™ Research Assays: Cell Cycle Research
- BD FACSuite™ Research Assays: Immune Function Research
- BD FACSuite™ Software: Standardizing Application Settings Across Multiple Cytometers
- BD Flow Cytometry Reagents: Multicolor Panels Designed for Optimal Resolution with the BD FACSVerse™ Flow Cytometer
- Quick Reference Guides
- Technical Specifications
BD FACSVerse™ Cell Analyzer Violet Laser (405 nm)
BD FACSVerse™ Cell Analyzer Blue Laser (488 nm)
BD FACSVerse™ Cell Analyzer Red Laser (640 nm)
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
Class 1 Laser Product.
Cy™ is a trademark of GE Healthcare. Cy dyes are subject to proprietary rights of GE Healthcare and Carnegie Mellon University and are made and sold under license from GE Healthcare only for research and in vitro diagnostic use. Any other use requires a commercial sublicense from GE Healthcare, 800 Centennial Avenue, Piscataway, NJ 08855-1327, USA.
Alexa Fluor® is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific. FCAP Array™ is a trademark of Soft Flow Hungary Ltd.
Refer to manufacturer's instructions for use and related User Manuals and Technical Data Sheets before using this product as described.
Comparisons, where applicable, are made against older BD technology, manual methods or are general performance claims. Comparisons are not made against non-BD technologies, unless otherwise noted.