Biotin Mouse IgG1 κ Isotype Control
Clone MOPC-31C (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
Flow cytometry, Isotype control (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MOPC-31C antibody has unknown specificity. The transplantable plasmacytoma MOPC-31C was induced by intraperitoneal injection of mineral oils into BALB/c mice. It was adapted to continuous cell culture by alternate passage in animals.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest. We recommend biotinylated mouse IgG1, κ mAb MOPC-21 (Cat. no. 555747) for immunofluorescent staining of human whole blood. The purified version of MOPC-3 is useful as a standard in ELISA (Cat. No. 557273).