Polyclonal Goat Anti-Mouse Ig
Clone Polyclonal (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Goat Ig
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
This polyclonal antibody has been tested by ELISA (~ 2 µg/ml). Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The polyclonal antibody was purified from antiserum by negative adsorption and affinity chromatography.
The polyclonal antibody was prepared by passing through solid-phase immunoadsorbent gels to minimize cross reactivity with rat, human, bovine, and horse serum proteins.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.