BD ELISA REAGENTS
BD Biosciences offers three convenient BD™ ELISA reagent formats for quantitation of cytokines and other soluble proteins.
Individual reagents are comprised of unlabeled capture antibodies, biotinylated detection antibodies, and protein standards offering a wide range of specificities and assay design flexibility. BD OptEIA™ sets include sufficient reagents for five or twenty 96-well plates, and BD OptEIA™ kits contain reagents, as well as pre-coated 96-well plates. All three BD Biosciences sandwich ELISA formats provide fast, easy quantitation of soluble analytes and total response analysis.
- Optimized reagents for quantitation of soluble analytes in serum, plasma, and tissue culture supernatants using sandwich ELISA
- Matched antibody pairs and protein standards
- Wide range of specificities and assay design flexibility with individual reagents, as well as convenient set and kit formats
Highest flexibility and cost efficiency for the analysis of tissue culture supernatants
For researchers characterizing analytes in tissue culture supernatants, BD Biosciences individual reagents for sandwich ELISA include unlabeled capture antibodies, biotinylated detection antibodies, and protein standards. A cost-effective approach, BD Biosciences single-vial reagents offer a wide range of specificities along with assay design flexibility for researchers developing their own immunoassays.
Note: For analysis of serum, plasma, or other complex biological fluids, please see the BD OptEIA sets and kits that are specifically developed and optimized for measurement of analytes in these sample types.
Available matched antibody pairs and protein standard individual reagents:
- Unlabeled capture antibodies
- Biotinylated detection antibodies
- Protein standards
- Streptavidin-horseradish peroxidase
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.