This page has been recently translated and is available in French now.
BD FACS™ Workflow Manager Interface
A seamless interface between the Laboratory Information System (LIS) or Hospital Information System (HIS) and the BD® Clinical Solution Instrumentations.
The BD FACS™ Workflow Manager middleware solution allows bi-directional communication of test and patient data between BD Flow Cytometers (BD FACSLyric™, BD FACSVia™), BD Sample Preparation System (BD FACSDuet™), analysis workstations and Hospital and/or Laboratory Information System (HIS/LIS).
As laboratories strive for improved productivity, the need to interface laboratory instruments to a laboratory information system (LIS) has become increasingly important. By providing an automated reporting workflow and data transfer between the Laboratory Information System (LIS) or Hospital Information System (HIS) and the BD instrumentation, the BD FACS™ Workflow Manager Middleware:
- Reduces manual tasks and workload
- Minimizes manual intervention in patient data handling
- Optimizes efficiency and productivity in clinical flow cytometry laboratories and patient data management
- Provides security, encryption and data privacy controls in instruments and/or software where patient data is processed and stored, in line with GDPR demands for protection of personal data and privacy of all European citizens
- Includes data storage, query and reporting on a full testing history, with original data files, and a history of re-analysis and re-runs
The BD FACS™ Workflow Manager software:
- Multi instrument connectivity
- Unlimited users
- Remote Service
- Concurrent LIS connections
- Retrieval of patient data files anytime, from anywhere*
- Single interface for multiple assay workflows
- Long-term data storage solution
- Data information delivered in real time
- Full tracking of patient data
- Full testing history of re-analysis and re-runs
*as allowed by license
- Multi user authorization level
- Encription and integrity of patient sample data
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- System and samples audit trail
- Specification Guide
- User's Guide
- Technical Specifications
The BD FACSLyric™ flow cytometer with the BD FACSuite™ Clinical and BD FACSuite™ applications, the BD FACSVia™ Flow Cytometer and BD FACSDuet™ Sample Preparation System are CE-marked in compliance with the European In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Directive 98/79/EC
The BD FACSLyric™, BD FACSVia™ flow cytometers and the BD FACSDuet™ Sample Preparation System are Class 1 Laser Products.