BD FACSARIA FUSION
BD Horizon Brilliant™ Polymer Dyes
For reagent selection in general, "bright is better." For cells that have few receptors on the surface, bright reagents are essential in resolving these dim cells from others in a sample. BD Horizon Brilliant™ polymer dyes are four to ten times brighter than conventional dyes, with equivalent background—a breakthrough in the field.
BD FACSAria™ Fusion Violet Laser (405 nm)
- BD Horizon™ BV421 (ex 407 nm/em 421 nm)
- BD Horizon™ V450 (ex 404 nm/em 448 nm)
- Pacific Blue™ (ex 401 nm/em 452 nm)
- AmCyan (ex 457 nm/em 491 nm)
- BD Horizon™ V500 (ex 415 nm/em 500 nm)
- BD Horizon™ BV510 (ex 405 nm/em 510 nm)
- BD Horizon™ BV605 (ex 407 nm/em 602 nm)
- BD Horizon™ BV650 (405 nm/650 nm)
- BD Horizon™ BV711 (ex 405 nm/em 711 nm)
BD FACSAria Fusion Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 (ex 495 nm/em 519 nm)
- FITC (ex 494 nm/em 519 nm)
- PE (ex 496 nm/em 578 nm)
- BD Horizon™ PE-CF594 (ex 496 nm/em 612 nm)
- PE-Cy™5 (ex 496 nm/em 667nm)
- PerCP (ex 482 nm/em 678 nm)
- PerCP-Cy™5.5 (ex 482 nm/em 695 nm)
- PE-Cy™7 (ex 496 nm/em 785 nm)
BD FACSAria Fusion Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- PE (ex 564 nm/em 578nm)
- BD Horizon PE-CF594 (ex 496 nm/em 612nm)
- PE-Cy 5 (ex 564 nm/em 667nm)
- PE-Cy™7 (ex 564 nm/em 785nm)
BD FACSAria Fusion Red Laser (640 nm)
- APC (ex 650 nm/em 660 nm)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 (ex 650 nm/em 668 nm)
- Alexa Fluor® 700 (ex 696 nm/em 719 nm)
- APC-Cy™7 (ex 650 nm/em 785 nm)
- APC-H7 (ex 650 nm/em 785 nm)
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
APC-Cy7: US patent 5,714,386
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation, and Pacific Blue™ is a trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Cy™ is a trademark of Amersham Biosciences Corp. Cy™ dyes are subject to proprietary rights of Amersham Biosciences Corp and Carnegie Mellon University and are made and sold under license from Amersham Biosciences Corp only for research and in vitro diagnostic use. Any other use requires a commercial sublicense from Amersham Biosciences Corp, 800 Centennial Avenue, Piscataway, NJ 08855-1327, USA.
CF™ is a trademark of Biotium, Inc.