- T-Cell Research: Novel multicolor flow cytometry tools for the study of CD4+ T-cell differentiation and plasticity
Frequently Asked Questions
Product Information Sheets
- Human FoxP3
- Human Th17 Research Products
- Human and Mouse Naïve/Memory T Cell Panels
- Human and Mouse Reactive T-bet Monoclonal Antibodies
- Mouse Foxp3
- Mouse Th17 Reagents
- Tools for Cytokine and Chemokine Quantitation
- Unique Markers for the Study of Human Activated Regulatory T Cells: GARP, LAP, and SATB1
- Activation of Immune Cells for Cytokine Production
- BD Pharmingen™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set, Cat. Nos. 562725, 562574
- BD Cytofix/Cytoperm Method for Immunofluorescent Staining of Intracellular Cytokines for Flow Cytometric Analysis
- CD3 Plate Stimulation Protocol of Murine T Cells for the Detection of Activation Markers
- Protocol for CD3 Stimulation of Human T Cells for the Detection of Activation Markers
- Simultaneous Measurement of Cell Surface Markers with FoxP3 and Stat5 (pY694) in IL-2– Stimulated Human PBMCs using BD Cytofix™ Fixation Buffer and BD Phosflow™ Perm Buffer III
- Complete, Novel Reagent and Instrumentation Solutions for the Sorting of Viable, Functional Regulatory T Cells
- Optimizing Intracellular Flow Cytometry: Simultaneous Detection of Cytokines and Transcription Factors
- Optimizing Intracellular Flow Cytometry: Simultaneous Detection of Cytokines and Transcription Factors (Encore Presentation)
- Simplify Immunophenotyping Using Kits & Templates on the BD Accuri™ C6
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc.
Cy™ is a trademark of Amersham Biosciences Corp. Cy dyes are subject to proprietary rights of Amersham Biosciences Corp and Carnegie Mellon University and are made and sold under license from Amersham Biosciences Corp only for research and in vitro diagnostic use. Any other use requires a commercial sublicense from Amersham Biosciences Corp, 800 Centennial Avenue, Piscataway, NJ 08855-1327, USA.
Ficoll-Paque is a trademark of GE Healthcare.