Biotin Goat Anti-Mouse Ig (Multiple Adsorption)
Clone Polyclonal (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Goat Ig
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
Flow cytometry (Tested During Development)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
This polyclonal antibody reacts with whole molecule mouse IgG (heavy and light chains) and may also react with the light chains of other mouse immunoglobulins. This antibody has been reported to be reactive in ELISA with mouse IgG, IgM, and IgA. In addition, low level cross-reactivity with rat and hamseter Ig has been reported. Investigators should note that reactivity with some mouse IgM antibodies can be weak. Minimal cross-reaction to rat, human, bovine, horse and rabbit non-immunoglobulin serum proteins are expected.
Note: This reagent may have considerable cross-reactivity on human peripheral blood leukocytes, contributing to undesired background signal, when used with the flow cytometric application. As a result, this product is not recommended for immunofluorescent staining and flow cytometric analysis of human cells. For this application, investigators may wish to consider FITC Goat Anti-Mouse IgG/IgM (Cat. No. 555988) as an alternative.
For immunohistochemical staining, Biotin Goat Anti-Mouse Ig (Cat. No. 550337) is recommended.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
The polyclonal antibody was purified from antiserum by negative adsorption and affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.