PE Mouse Anti-Human CD11c
Clone B-ly6 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name ITGAX; AlphaX integrin chain; Axb2; Integrin alpha-X; CR4; Leu M5; SLEB6
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Spleen Cells from Human with Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Workshop No. IV N012
- Entrez Gene ID 3687
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The B-ly6 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the 150 kDa adhesion glycoprotein CD11c (p150, integrin α chain). CD11c is expressed on dendritic cells, monocytes, macrophages, granulocytes, NK cells and subsets of B and T cells. It associates with CD18 to form the CD11c/CD18 complex that binds fibrinogen and has been reported to be a receptor for iC3b and ICAM-1. Reports indicate that CD11c/CD18 plays a role as an adhesion molecule that mediates cellular binding to ligands expressed on stimulated epithelium and endothelium.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.