PE Mouse Anti-Human CD34
Clone 563 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name gp 105-120
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Rhesus, Cynomolgus (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Workshop No. V MA030
- Entrez Gene ID 947
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 563 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD34. CD34 is a single-chain 105-120 kDa heavily O-glycosylated transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on hematopoietic progenitor cells, vascular endothelium and some tissue fibroblasts. The intracellular chain of the CD34 antigen is a target for phosphorylation by activated protein kinase C suggesting that CD34 may play a role in signal transduction. CD34 may play a role in adhesion of specific antigens to endothelium. Clone 563 belongs to the class III epitope; it is resistant to neuraminidase, chymopapain and glycoprotease. This antibody is able to block the binding of other CD34 mAbs like 581.
Clone 563 reacts with the human form of the 105-120 kDa heavily O-glycosylated and N-glycosylated transmembrane glycoprotein, CD34, expressed on stem/progenitor hematopoietic cells, endothelial cells and some tissue. Clone 563 also cross reacts with a subset of peripheral blood mononuclear cells of both rhesus and cynomolgus macaque monkeys, but not baboon. The distribution of stem-like cells is similar to that observed with peripheral blood mononuclear cells from normal human donors.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Species cross-reactivity detected in product development may not have been confirmed on every format and/or application.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.