PE Mouse Anti-Mouse CD22.2
Clone Cy34.1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Lyb8.2; Lyb-8.2; BL-CAM; Siglec-2
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse DBA/1 IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen B10.D2 mouse splenocytes
- Entrez Gene ID 12483
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The Cy34.1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the B-lymphocyte differentiation antigen CD22 on strains having the Lyb-8.2 alloantigen (e.g., A, BALB/c, CBA, C3H/He, C57BL, C57L, C58, SJL, SWR, but not AKR, DBA/1, DBA/2, NZB, PL). CD22 is expressed at high levels on mature peripheral B lymphocytes (follicular and marginal zone), B-1 cells (CD5+ B cells), and plasma cells. It is a member of the Ig gene superfamily and associates with the B-cell antigen receptor. Its sialic acid- binding immunoglobulin-like lectin (siglec) extracellular region mediates B-cell adhesion to ligands on endothelial cells in the bone marrow. Its intracellular domain is phosphorylated after cross-linking of antigen receptor or MHC class II antigen. It is involved in negative regulation of B-cell activation and protection from autoimmunity. B-cell proliferative responses to LPS or anti-mouse Ig µ chain are augmented in the presence of Cy34.1 mAb.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|RECURSOS E FERRAMENTAS|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.