V450 Rat IgG2a, κ Isotype Control
Clone R35-95 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat LOU, also known as Louvain, LOU/C, LOU/M IgG2a, κ
Isotype control, Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse Pooled Immunoglobulin
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The R35-95 hybridoma was generated by hybridization of Y3 myeloma cells with spleen cells from LOU rats immunized with mouse immunoglobulins. The R35-95 hybridoma produces rat IgG2a, κ immunoglobulin that has no measurable reactivity with mouse immunoglobulins. The R35-95 immunoglobulin was selected as an isotype control following screening for low background binding on a variety of mouse and human tissues.
The antibody is conjugated to BD Horizon™ V450, which has been developed for use in multicolor flow cytometry experiments and is available exclusively from BD Biosciences. It is excited by the Violet laser Ex max of 406 nm and has an Em Max at 450 nm. Conjugates with BD Horizon™ V450 can be used in place of Pacific Blue™ conjugates.
BD Horizon™ V450 is a coumarin dye excited by the violet laser that exhibits spectral properties similar to Pacific Blue™. Conjugates are typically as bright or brighter than comparable reagents conjugated to Pacific Blue™. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, BD Horizon BV421, Pacific Blue™, and BD Horizon V450 cannot be used simultaneously.
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ V450 under optimum conditions, and unreacted BD Horizon™ V450 was removed.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- BD Horizon V450 has a maximum absorption of 406 nm and maximum emission of 450 nm. Before staining with this reagent, please confirm that your flow cytometer is capable of exciting the fluorochrome and discriminating the resulting fluorescence.
- Pacific Blue™ is a trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.