PE Rat Anti-Human Clec9A (CD370)
Clone 3A4/Clec9A (also known as 20/05-3A4 or 3A4) (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CD370; C-type lectin domain family 9 member A; CLEC9A; DNGR1
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat WI, also known as Wistar (outbred) IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Monkey (Reported)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Clec9A Peptide
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 3A4/Clec9A monoclonal antibody specifically binds to human Clec9A (C-type lectin domain family member 9A). Clec9A is a type II transmembrane glycoprotein with a single extracellular C-type lectin domain. Clec9A is also known as CD370 and DNGR1 (Dendritic cell natural killer lectin group receptor 1). Clec9A is selectively expressed on CD141+ myeloid dendritic cells. Clec9A reportedly functions as an endocytic receptor for necrotic cells. It can mediate the cross-presentation of dead-cell associated antigens by dendritic cells in a Syk-dependent manner. The 3A4 antibody reportedly crossreacts with peripheral blood dendritic cells form Pigtail macaques (Macaca nemestrina).
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.