Purified NA/LE Mouse IgG1 κ Isotype Control
Clone 107.3 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
Bioassay (Tested During Development)
Intracellular staining (flow cytometry) (Not Recommended)
- Immunogen TNP-keyhole limpet hemocyanin
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 107.3 clone has an unknown specificity. Trinitrophenal (TNP), the immunogen, is a hapten not expressed on human or mouse cells. In the absence of specific binding, this antibody may bind non-specifically to Fc receptors. The immunoglobulin from clone 107.3 was selected as an isotype control following screening for low background on a variety of mouse and human tissues.
This material is suitable as an isotype control for matching cytokine-neutralizing antibodies used in bioassay or as a negative control for in vitro and in vivo functional studies.
- Format NA/LE
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.