Purified Mouse IgG1, k Isotype Control
Clone X40 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Isotype control, Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Keyhole limpet hemocyanin (KLH)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The X40 hybridoma was derived from the fusion of mouse Sp2/0-Ag 14 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice immunized with keyhole limpet hemocyanin (KLH). The hybridoma secretes monoclonal antibody that binds specifically to KLH, an antigen not expressed on human cells or human cell lines.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Sodium azide is a reversible inhibitor of oxidative metabolism; therefore, antibody preparations containing this preservative agent must not be used in cell cultures nor injected into animals. Sodium azide may be removed by washing stained cells or plate-bound antibody or dialyzing soluble antibody in sodium azide-free buffer. Since endotoxin may also affect the results of functional studies, we recommend the NA/LE (No Azide/Low Endotoxin) antibody format, if available, for in vitro and in vivo use.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.