PE Mouse Anti-Human CD132
Clone AG184 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name IL2RG; IL-2RG; IL-2Rγ; Common gamma chain; γc; CIDX; SCIDX; SCIDX1; IMD4
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Workshop No. VI C-100
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The AG184 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the 65-70 kDa common γ subunit (γc) that is shared by the IL-2, IL-4, IL-7, IL-9, IL-15 and IL-21 receptor complexes. The γc receptor is a type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein that is constitutively expressed by most peripheral T and B lymphocytes, NK cells, monocytes and granulocytes. The cytoplasmic domain of the γc chain plays an important role in cytokine-mediated signal transduction. By immunofluorescent staining and flow cytometric analyses, the AG184 antibody has been shown to specifically recognize human γc expressed by cell lines including human γc gene-transfected cell lines which are known to express the human γc chain. The AG184 antibody can bind the γc chain in the receptors complexed with IL-2, IL-4, or IL-7, indicating that the antibody recognizes an epitope which is distinct from the cytokine binding site of the γc chain.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.