PE Mouse Anti-Human CCR10
Clone 1B5 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name C-C CKR-10, C-C CKR-10, G-protein coupled receptor 2, CCR-10, GPR2
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse C57BL/6 IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human CCR10 Transfected Cell Line
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 1B5 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CCR10 (CC-chemokine receptor 10). CCR10 is a seven transmembrane domain G-protein-coupled receptor that is also known as GPR-2 (G-protein coupled receptor 2). CCR10 is expressed by cells that mediate epithelial immunity including a small subset of T memory cells, IgA-secreting B cells, dermal endothelial cells and fibroblasts. It is also expressed on EBV-immortalized B cells. Chemokines CCL27 and CCL28 are the ligands for CCR10. CCR10 reportedly not only functions in regulating the homing and function of cells that mediate epithelial immunity. It may also regulate the epithelial localization, survival, and proliferation of tumor cells and facilitate their evasion from immune surveillance.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Alexa Fluor® 488 Mouse Anti-Human CD3 UCHT1 (also known as UCHT-1; UCHT 1) RUO
100 Tests Cat No: 557694
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.