APC Mouse Anti-Human HLA-DR
Clone G46-6 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name MHC class II antigen; HLA class II histocompatibility antigen
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (Tested in Development) Dog (Reactivity Confirmed in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Entrez Gene ID 0
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The G46-6 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to HLA-DR, a major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class II antigen. HLA-DR antigens are encoded by genes within the Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) Complex located on chromosome 6. HLA-DR is a transmembrane heterodimeric glycoprotein composed of an α chain (36 kDa) and a β subunit (27 kDa) expressed primarily on antigen presenting cells: B cells, dendritic cells, monocytes, macrophages, and thymic epithelial cells. HLA-DR is also expressed on activated T cells. This molecule plays a major role in mediating cellular interactions during antigen presentation to CD4-positive T cells.
Allophycocyanin (APC), is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in blue-green algae. Its molecular weight is approximately 105 kDa. APC has six phycocyanobilin chromophores per molecule, which makes it a very bright fluorochrome that is highly suitable for flow cytometry applications. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, APC and Alexa Fluor® 647 cannot be used simultaneously
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to APC under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free APC were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- This APC-conjugated reagent can be used in any flow cytometer equipped with a dye, HeNe, or red diode laser.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Species cross-reactivity detected in product development may not have been confirmed on every format and/or application.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.