PE Mouse Anti-Human VISTA
Clone MIH65.rMAb (also known as MIH65) (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name VSIR; B7-H5; B7H5; C10orf54; DD1alpha; GI24; SISP1
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human VISTA Transfected Cell Line
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MIH65.rMAb is a recombinant monoclonal antibody derived from MIH65 hybridoma cells. MIH65.rMAb specifically binds to human V-domain Ig suppressor of T cell activation (VISTA) like the conventional MIH65 antibody and performs like the MIH65 antibody when used to stain cells and analyze them by flow cytometry. VISTA is also known as B7-H5 (B7H5), PD-1H, DD1alpha (DD1α), chromosome 10 open reading frame 54 (C10orf54), Platelet Receptor Gi24 (GI24), or Stress induced secreted protein 1 (SISP1). VISTA is a 55-65 kDa single-pass, type transmembrane glycoprotein that is encoded by VSIR (V-set immunoregulatory receptor) which belongs to the V-set domain containing family within the Ig superfamily. VISTA is primarily expressed on precursors and mature cells of the hematopoietic lineage including, monocytes, macrophages, neutrophils, dendritic cells (DC), T cells, regulatory T cells (Treg), and natural killer (NK) cells but not B cells. VISTA functions as an inhibitory regulator that can suppress T cell proliferation and cytokine production.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Please refer to www.regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.