Purified NA/LE Rat Anti-Human and Viral IL-10
Clone JES3-9D7 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat IgG1
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Viral (Tested in Development)
ELISA Capture (Routinely Tested)
Neutralization, Intracellular staining (flow cytometry) (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Recombinant Human IL-10
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The JES3-9D7 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human IL-10 (Interleukin-10) and viral IL-10. The immunogen used to generate the JES3-9D7 hybridoma was recombinant human IL-10 expressed by COS cells. IL-10 is also known as CSIF (Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor) and (TGIF) T-cell growth inhibitory factor. IL-10 is expressed by various cell types including activated monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, mast cells, granulocytes, and lymphocytes. IL-10 is a pleiotropic cytokine that can downregulate proinflammatory immune responses, such as Th1-like responses, while promoting other responses including B cell proliferation and antibody production.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.