Biotin Rat Anti-Mouse CD185 (CXCR5)
Clone 2G8 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Blr1; C-X-C chemokine receptor type 5; CXC-R5; CXCR-5; Gpcr6; MDR15
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat LOU, also known as Louvain, LOU/C, LOU/M IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse CXCR5
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 2G8 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the mouse C-X-C Chemokine Receptor type 5, CXCR5. CXCR5 is also known as CD185, BLR1, NLR and MDR15. CXCR5 is a seven-transmembrane, G-protein-coupled receptor that is specific for the CXC chemokine, CXCL13/BLC/BCA-1. The expression of CXCR5 has been detected in spleen, lymph nodes, tonsils, brain, bone marrow, T cells, B cells, cerebrum, cerebellum, hippcampus and pituitary. In mouse spleen, CXCR5 was strictly expressed by mature B cells and a small subset of T lymphocytes. CXCR5 plays a role in directing the migration of B and T cells to B cell follicles with the spleen and certain other lymphoid tissues. The immunogen used to generate 2G8 hybridoma was a recombinant protein containing N-terminal amino acids of mouse CXCR5 (GST-NmBLR1).
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.