Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD54
Clone HA58 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name ICAM-1; intercellular adhesion molecule 1; BB2; P3.58
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen IFN-γ-treated BM314 colonic carcinoma cells
- Workshop No. VI A095
- Entrez Gene ID 3383
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HA58 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD54 which is also known as ICAM-1 (intracellular adhesion molecule-1). CD54 is an 85-110 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the immunoglobulin supergene family. A soluble form of CD54 can also be found in biological fluids. CD54 is expressed on endothelial cells and both resting (weak) and activated (moderate) lymphocytes and monocytes. CD54 is a ligand for LFA-1 (CD11a/CD18) and Mac-1 (CD11b/CD18). The CD54 adhesion molecule plays roles in inflammatory and immune responses and neoplasia. This antibody (NA/LE format) blocks the mixed-lymphocyte reaction (MLR) and the purified format is suitable for staining acetone-fixed, frozen tissue sections.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.