PE Mouse Anti-Human CD279
Clone MIH4 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name PD1; hPD-1; hPD-l; PDCD1; PDC1; Programmed cell death 1; SLEB2
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human PD-1 Transfected Cell Line
- Workshop No. IX 37
- Entrez Gene ID 5133
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MIH4 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD279, which is also known as, Programmed cell death 1 (PD-1). CD279 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the Ig superfamily. CD279 is an immunoregulatory receptor that is expressed on expressed on subsets of thymocytes, activated T cells, B cells and myeloid cells. CD279 contains an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif (ITIM) in its cytoplasmic region. CD273 (PD-L2) and CD274 (PD-L1) are ligands of CD279 and are members of the B7 gene family. Interaction of CD279 with its ligands results in inhibition of T cell proliferation and cytokine secretion. CD279 may play roles in supporting self-tolerance, reducing autoimmunity, or promoting T cell exhaustion associated with certain diseases.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.