BV510 Mouse Anti-Human CD45RO
Clone UCHL1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name CD45R; PTPRC; LCA; Leukocyte common antigen; GP180; LY5; T200
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human IL-2-dependent T-cell line
- Workshop No. IV N31
- Entrez Gene ID 5788
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The UCHL1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the 180 kDa isoform of CD45 (aka, the Leukocyte Common Antigen). CD45RO is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein that has cytoplasmic protein tyrosine phosphatase activity and functions in signal transduction pathways. This CD45 isoform does not include amino acid sequences encoded by the variable CD45 exons A, B, or C. CD45RO is expressed on most thymocytes, activated T cells, memory T cells, granulocytes and monocytes, but only on a proportion of resting T cells. CD45RO and CD45RA antibodies seem to define complementary, predominantly non-overlapping, populations in resting peripheral T cells, demonstrating heterogeneity within the CD8 and CD4 subpopulations. CD45RO binds to CD22.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BV510 which is part of the BD Horizon™ Brilliant Violet™ family of dyes. With an Ex Max of 405-nm and Em Max at 510-nm, BD Horizon™ BV510 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in the BD Horizon™ V500 (525/50-nm) filter set. BD Horizon™ BV510 conjugates are useful for the detection of dim markers off the violet laser.
BV510 is a polymer-based dye that is brighter than BD Horizon V500. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, BD Horizon BV510 and BD Horizon V500 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ BV510 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon™ BV510 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Brilliant Violet™ 510 is a trademark of Sirigen.