PE Mouse Anti-Human CD73
Clone AD2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name NT5E; 5' nucleotidase; 5'-NT; E5NT; Ecto-5'-nucleotidase; eN; eNT; NT; NT5
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Pre-B leukemia cell line
- Workshop No. V B-CD73.3
- Entrez Gene ID 4907
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The AD2 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to ecto-5'-nucleotidase, a 70 kDa, glycosyl phosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored glycoprotein. CD73 is expressed on subsets of T and B lymphocytes, follicular dendritic cells, epithelial cells, endothelial cells and mesenchymal stem cells. Its expression on lymphocytes increases during T and B cell development. CD73 has enzymatic activity and catalyzes the dephosphorylation of adenosine monophosphate (AMP) converting it to adenosine. It has been suggested that CD73 can mediate costimulatory signals in T cell activation and adhesion of lymphocytes to endothelium.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.