Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD14
Clone M5E2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name LPS receptor; LPS-R; Myeloid cell-specific leucine-rich glycoprotein
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human, Rhesus, Cynomolgus (QC Testing) Dog (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human CD14 Protein
- Workshop No. II M34; III M329
- Entrez Gene ID 929
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The M5E2 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD14, a 53-55 kDa glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored single chain glycoprotein expressed at high levels on monocytes. Additionally, the anti-CD14 antibody reacts with interfollicular macrophages, reticular dendritic cells, and some Langerhans cells. CD14 has been identified as a high affinity cell-surface receptor for complexes of lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and serum LPS-binding protein, LPB.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.