V450 Rat Anti-Mouse CD45
Clone 30-F11 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name Ptprc; LCA; Leukocyte common antigen; T200; Ly-5; Lyt-4
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat LOU, also known as Louvain, LOU/C, LOU/M IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse Thymus / Spleen
- Entrez Gene ID 19264
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer, glycerol and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 30-F11 clone has been reported to react with all isoforms and both alloantigens of CD45, which is found on hematopoietic stem cells and all cells of hematopoietic origin, except erythrocytes. CD45 is a transmembrane glycoprotein which is expressed at high levels on the cell surface, and its presence distinguishes leukocytes from non-hematopoietic cells. CD45 is a member of the Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase (PTP) family, where the intracellular carboxy-terminal region contains two PTP catalytic domains, and the extracellular region is highly variable due to alternative splicing of exons 4, 5, and 6 (designated as A, B, and C, respectively). CD45 isoforms play complex roles in T-cell and B-cell antigen receptor signal transduction and the CD45 isoforms detected in the mouse are cell type-, maturation-, and activation state-specific.
The antibody is conjugated to BD Horizon™ V450, which has been developed for use in multicolor flow cytometry experiments and is available exclusively from BD Biosciences. It is excited by the Violet laser Ex max of 406 nm and has an Em Max at 450 nm. Conjugates with BD Horizon™ V450 can be used in place of Pacific Blue™ conjugates.
BD Horizon™ V450 is a coumarin dye excited by the violet laser that exhibits spectral properties similar to Pacific Blue™. Conjugates are typically as bright or brighter than comparable reagents conjugated to Pacific Blue™. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, BD Horizon BV421, Pacific Blue™, and BD Horizon V450 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ V450 under optimum conditions, and unreacted BD Horizon™ V450 was removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- BD Horizon V450 has a maximum absorption of 406 nm and maximum emission of 450 nm. Before staining with this reagent, please confirm that your flow cytometer is capable of exciting the fluorochrome and discriminating the resulting fluorescence.
- Pacific Blue™ is a trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.