Purified NA/LE Mouse Anti-Human CD16
Clone 3G8 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CD16;CD16A;FCGR3A;FcγRIIIA;FcRIIIa;CD16B;FCGR3B;FcγRIIIB;FcRIIIb
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c x DBA/2, also known as CD2F1 or CDF1 IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Cynomolgus, Baboon, Rhesus (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human polymorphonuclear leukocytes
- Workshop No. IV N409; V MR5, NK80
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 3G8 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the 50-65 kDa transmembrane form of the IgG Fc Receptor (FcγRIII), a human NK cell-associated antigen. CD16 is expressed on NK cells as well as macrophages and granulocytes. Reports indicate that CD16 plays a role in signal transduction and NK cell activation. The 3G8 antibody blocks the binding of soluble immune complexes to granulocytes. The 3G8 antibody is reported (Vossebeld et al., 1997) to increase intracellular calcium levels in human neutrophils by interacting with both FcγRIIa and FcγRIIIb molecules. This antibody has also been reported to induce homotypic neutrophil aggregation.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Species cross-reactivity detected in product development may not have been confirmed on every format and/or application.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.