BV510 Mouse Anti-Human CD90
Clone 5E10 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name THY1; Thy-1 antigen; Thy-1 membrane glycoprotein
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human HEL Cell Line
- Workshop No. V M07, BP222; VI BP28, E046
- Entrez Gene ID 7070
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 5E10 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to human CD90 which is also known as Thy-1. CD90 is a 25-35 kDa glycophosphatidylinositol-anchored membrane glycoprotein of the Ig superfamily that is expressed on 1-4% of human fetal liver cells, cord blood cells, and bone marrow cells. The anti-CD90 antibody binds to a subset of immature CD34+ cells and a distinct subset of mature CD34- cells that are CD3+CD4+. The CD90+CD34+ population is highly enriched for cells capable of long-term culture. The anti-CD90 antibody is useful for enriching high proliferative potential colony-forming cells (HIPP-CFC) that are primative progenitor cells.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BV510 which is part of the BD Horizon™ Brilliant Violet™ family of dyes. With an Ex Max of 405-nm and Em Max at 510-nm, BD Horizon™ BV510 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in the BD Horizon V500 (525/50-nm) filter set. BD Horizon™ BV510 conjugates are useful for the detection of dim markers off the violet laser.
BV510 is a polymer-based dye that is brighter than BD Horizon V500. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, BD Horizon BV510 and BD Horizon V500 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ BV510 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon™ BV510 were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Brilliant Violet™ 510 is a trademark of Sirigen.