PE Mouse Anti-Human CD20
Clone H1 (also known as FB1) (RUO)
- Brand BD Phosflow™
- Alternative Name MS4A1; membrane-spanning 4-domains subfamily A member 1; B1; Bp35; LEU-16
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Intracellular staining (flow cytometry) (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human B lymphoma cell line
- Workshop No. V cB010
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The H1 (FB1) antibody specificially binds to a cytoplasmic domain of CD20. CD20 is a 33-37-kDa four transmembrane phosphoprotein that is expressed by B lymphocytes from the pre-B stage and most malignant B cells and is lost during plasma cell differentiation. Low level CD20 expression is observed on a subset of normal circulating T lymphocytes, and CD20-positive T-cell lymphomas have been reported. The CD20 molecule is associated with membrane lipid raft domains, acts as a channel for calcium ions, and is involved in the regulation of B cell activation and survival. The cytoplasmic domain regions are serine and threonine rich and contain multiple phosphorylation consensus sequences.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.