FITC Mouse Anti-Human CD27
Clone M-T271 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name TNFRSF7; TNF receptor superfamily, member 7; T14; Tp55; S152
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (QC Testing) Human (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human T-CLL cells
- Workshop No. IV T187; V 5T CD27.03
- Entrez Gene ID 939
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Clone M-T271 reacts with the human form of 110 kDa disulfide-linked dimer of two polypeptide chains. CD27 molecule is a lymphocyte-specific member of the TNFR/NGFR family, and is expressed on the subset of human thymocytes and on the majority of mature T lymphocytes. This clone also cross-reacts with a major subset of peripheral blood lymphocytes and monocytes of baboon, and both rhesus and cynomolgus macaque monkeys. CD27+ cells were detected on all CD3+ lymphocytes and on a subset of CD20+ cells. The reactivity on lymphocytes and monocytes is similar to that observed with peripheral blood lymphocytes from normal human donors.
FITC, fluorescein isothiocyanate, is a fluorochrome with a molecular weight of 389 Da. FITC is sensitive to pH changes and photobleaching. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, FITC and Alexa Fluor® 488 cannot be used simultaneously. FITC is relatively dim and should be reserved for highly expressed markers whenever possible.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with FITC under optimum conditions, and unreacted FITC was removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Species testing during development may have been performed with a different format of the same clone. Selected applications have been tested for cross-reactivity.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.