Purified NA/LE Mouse Anti-Human CD19
Clone HIB19 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name B4; B-lymphocyte antigen CD19; Leu-12
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Workshop No. V CD19.11
- Entrez Gene ID 930
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HIB19 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the 95 kDa type I transmembrane CD19 glycoprotein. CD19 is expressed during all stages of B-cell maturation and differentiation, except on plasma cells. CD19 is also present on follicular dendritic cells. It is not found on T cells or on normal granulocytes. CD19 is a signal transduction molecule that regulates B cell development, activation, proliferation and differentiation. It associates with the complement receptor 2 (CD21), TAPA-1 (CD81), Leu 13, and/or MHC class II to form a signal transduction complex on the surface of B cells. Anti-CD19 clone HIB19 partially blocks the binding of clone B43, another CD19-specific monoclonal antibody.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.