V450 Mouse Anti-NHP CD45
Clone D058-1283 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name Pan Leukocyte, NHP-specific; PTPRC; LCA; L-CA; Leukocyte Common Ag
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Rhesus peripheral whole blood
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
D058-1283 is a CD45 monoclonal antibody specific for non-human primate leucocytes. It was developed using Rhesus peripheral whole blood as the immunogen. It does not cross-react with human leucocytes. This antibody reacts with baboon, Rhesus and Cynomolgus Macaque leucocytes in a similar pattern to CD45 binding to leukocyte common antigen (LCA) on human cells. Immunophenotypic analysis shows that D058-1283 binds to lymphocytes, monocytes and granulocytes of non-human primate blood samples. This antibody is able to block the binding of monoclonal antibody TÜ116; a reported anti-human CD45 antibody that cross-reacts with nonhuman primate leucocytes. In Western blot analysis, the D058-1283 antibody identifies a 180-200 kDa band.
The antibody is conjugated to BD Horizon™ V450, which has been developed for use in multicolor flow cytometry experiments and is available exclusively from BD Biosciences. It is excited by the Violet laser Ex max of 406 nm and has an Em Max at 450 nm. Conjugates with BD Horizon™ V450 can be used in place of Pacific Blue™ conjugates.
BD Horizon™ V450 is a coumarin dye excited by the violet laser that exhibits spectral properties similar to Pacific Blue™. Conjugates are typically as bright or brighter than comparable reagents conjugated to Pacific Blue™. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, BD Horizon BV421, Pacific Blue™, and BD Horizon V450 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ V450 under optimum conditions, and unreacted BD Horizon™ V450 was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- BD Horizon V450 has a maximum absorption of 406 nm and maximum emission of 450 nm. Before staining with this reagent, please confirm that your flow cytometer is capable of exciting the fluorochrome and discriminating the resulting fluorescence.
- Pacific Blue™ is a trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.