Purified Mouse Anti-NHP CD45
Clone D058-1283 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Pan Leukocyte, NHP-specific; PTPRC; LCA; L-CA; Leukocyte Common Ag
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Rhesus peripheral whole blood
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
D058-1283 is a CD45 monoclonal antibody specific for non-human primate leucocytes. It was developed using Rhesus peripheral whole blood as the immunogen. It does not cross-react with human leucocytes. This antibody reacts with baboon, Rhesus and Cynomolgus Macaque leucocytes in a similar pattern to CD45 binding to leukocyte common antigen (LCA) on human cells. Immunophenotypic analysis shows that D058-1283 binds to lymphocytes, monocytes and granulocytes of non-human primate blood samples. This antibody is able to block the binding of monoclonal antibody TÜ116; a reported anti-human CD45 antibody that cross-reacts with nonhuman primate leucocytes. In Western blot analysis, the D058-1283 antibody identifies a 180-200 kDa band.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Sodium azide is a reversible inhibitor of oxidative metabolism; therefore, antibody preparations containing this preservative agent must not be used in cell cultures nor injected into animals. Sodium azide may be removed by washing stained cells or plate-bound antibody or dialyzing soluble antibody in sodium azide-free buffer. Since endotoxin may also affect the results of functional studies, we recommend the NA/LE (No Azide/Low Endotoxin) antibody format, if available, for in vitro and in vivo use.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.