PE Mouse Anti-Human CD135
Clone 4G8 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human FLT3 Transfected Cell Line
- Workshop No. VI C-27
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 4G8 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD135 which is also known as FMS-like tyrosine kinase 3 (FLT3), Fetal liver kinase 2 (FLK2) and Stem cell tyrosine kinase 1 (STK1). CD135 is a 155-160 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It belongs to subclass III of the receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) family which includes receptors for M-CSF (CD115), SCF/c-Kit Ligand (CD117), and PDGF (CD140a and CD140b). CD135 is expressed on multipotential, myelomonocytic and primitive B-cell progenitors. The most primitive hematopoietic progenitor cells express low levels of CD135. CD135 plays the role of growth factor receptor for early hematopoietic progenitors. Reports from studies with knockout mice have shown that targeted CD135 disruption impaired the development of primitive progenitor cells of all hematopoietic lineages with significant impact on lymphopoietic precursors.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only reported in the literature.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.