HRP Streptavidin for ELISPOT
- Brand BD™ ELISPOT
ELISPOT (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ProClin™ 150 as preservative.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
Streptavidin-HRP is recommended for use with BD ELISPOT Pairs.
- Format HRP
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
Streptavidin was conjugated with dye under optimum conditions, and unconjugated Streptavidin and free dye were removed
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- ProClin is a trademark of Rohm and Haas Company.
- Hazardous Ingredient: ProClin™ 150. Avoid exposure to skin and eyes and ingestion. Wash exposed skin with soap and water. Flush eyes with water.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
Use with BD ELISPOT pairs
1. Perform a 1:100 dilution of SAv-HRP in Dilution Buffer [10% Fetal Bovine Serum in Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS)]: (dissolve 8g NaCl, 0.2 g KCl, 1.44 g Na2HPO4, 0.24 KH2PO4 and bring up with distilled water to 1 liter, adjust pH to 7.2). For optimal results, prepare diluted SAv-HRP solution immediately prior to use.
2. Complete the assay, following instructions in the BD ELISPOT Pair Technical Data Sheet.
3. After use, discard any remaining diluted SAv-HRP solution.
Warning: Streptavidin-HRP (component 51-9000209) contains 0.004% of a CMIT/MIT mixture (3:1), which is a mixture of: 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC No 247-500-7] and 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC No 220-239-6] (3:1).
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.