Biotin Mouse Anti-Rat IgG2a
Clone RG7/1.30 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse SJL IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Rat (QC Testing)
ELISA Detection (Routinely Tested)
Flow cytometry (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Rat Pooled IgG
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The Rg7/1.30 antibody reacts specifically with the Fc region of rat IgG2a. It does not react with other Ig isotypes.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
For the sandwich rat IgG2a ELISA, biotinylated mAb RG7/1.30 is optimal for detection with purified anti-rat IgG2a mAb B46-7 (Cat. No. 553918) for capture. Biotin-conjugated RG7/1.30 mAb may be used as a secondary reagent in immunofluorescent staining. RG7/1.30 antibody is effective for detection of cell-surface or intracellular Ig by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric detection of intracytoplasmic Ig2a, we recommend FITC-conjugated RG7/1.30 mAb (Cat. No. 553896). For immunohistochemical staining, we recommend the use of biotinylated anti-rat IgG1/2a mAb G28-5 in our special formulation for immunohistochemistry, Cat. No. 550325.