Purified Rat Anti-Mouse IgG1
Clone A85-3 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Pooled mouse IgG1
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The A85-3 antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG1 of Igh-C[a] and Igh-C[b] haplotypes. It does not react with other Ig isotypes.
- Format Purified
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Sodium azide is a reversible inhibitor of oxidative metabolism; therefore, antibody preparations containing this preservative agent must not be used in cell cultures nor injected into animals. Sodium azide may be removed by washing stained cells or plate-bound antibody or dialyzing soluble antibody in sodium azide-free buffer. Since endotoxin may also affect the results of functional studies, we recommend the NA/LE (No Azide/Low Endotoxin) antibody format, if available, for in vitro and in vivo use.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
ELISA: The Purified Rat Anti-Mouse IgG1 antibody (clone A85-3) may be used as a capture reagent with Biotin Rat Anti-Mouse IgG1 (clone A85-1) (Cat. No. 553441) and Avidin-HRP (Cat. No. 554058) or Streptavidin-HRP (Cat. No. 554066) as detection reagents. Alternatively, investigators may also wish to consider using AKP Rat Anti-Mouse IgG1 (Cat. No. 557272) or HRP Rat Anti-Mouse IgG1 (Cat. No. 559626) for detection. Purified Mouse IgG1 (Cat. No. 557273) should be used as the protein standard.