The BD FACS™ Lyse Wash Assistant (LWA), with its patented cell wash technology, automates sample preparation for flow cytometry applications. It lyses, mixes, washes and fixes samples with minimal labor.
The BD FACS™ LWA System provides an efficient workflow for increased performance
- Automates sample preparation for flow cytometry applications with its patented cell wash technology
- Lyses, mixes, washes and fixes to streamline your workflow
- Processes up to 40 samples
- Offers an easy-to-use, touch-screen interface
- Is compatible with the BD FACSCanto™ and BD FACSCalibur™ Flow Cytometers and BD FACS™ Sample Preparation Assistant (SPA) III to further enhance your workflow
The BD FACS™ LWA System automates lyse and wash steps
The LWA carousel can be transferred directly to a BD FACSCanto™ or BD FACSCalibur™ Flow Cytometer or to a BD FACS™ Sample Preparation Assistant.
Automating sample preparation by batch processing up to 40 sample tubes per run allows the technician to focus on other laboratory tasks.
Patented cell washer technology eliminates the need to transfer samples to a centrifuge. Red blood cells, platelets, unbound antibody and residual proteins are removed while preserving white cells and delivering clean sample recovery.
The BD FACS™ LWA System enables customizable sample preparation
- Enables you to run the programmable steps of sample preparation in any order or repeated
- Allows you to create up to ten custom protocols to meet laboratory needs. Five preprogrammed protocols are provided. For consistent sample preparation, protocols can be quickly and easily transferred between instruments using a USB device
- Delivers options to customize a range of lyse and fixative dispense volumes. You can select mixing frequency and length, incubation times, wash precipitation and G force settings
- Enables labs to further increase productivity with the larger tank option by running four full loader racks (160 samples) without having to change fluids
- Saves valuable time compared to standard methods through automation, while minimizing exposure to potentially biohazardous material
Request a Quote/Inquiry
Please fill in the following information and we will get in touch with you regarding your query.
The information provided herein is not meant to be used, nor should it be used, to diagnose or treat any medical condition. All content, including text, graphics, images and information etc., contained in or available through this literature is for general information purposes only. For diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition, please consult your physician/doctor. Becton Dickinson India Private Limited and or its affiliates, its employees are not liable for any damages/claims to any person in any manner whatsoever. BD-25734