Request a Quote for BD FACSymphony™ A1 Cell Analyzer
Please fill in the following information and we will get in touch with you regarding your query.
The BD FACSymphony™ A1 Cell Analyzer:
- Offers premium high-end BD FACSymphony™ instrument technology scaled to fit on your benchtop
- Provides flexibility to meet a broad spectrum of research needs from small particle research to 16-color immunophenotyping
- Utilizes industry standard BD FACSDiva™ Software for streamlined workflow from system setup to data acquisition and analysis
Contact your local representative to discuss which BD flow cytometer fits your needs.
Learn more from the BD FACSymphony™ A1 Cell Analyzer brochure.
The BD FACSymphony™ A1 Cell Analyzer enables sensitive resolution up to 16 fluorescent markers simultaneously
The BD FACSymphony™ A1 Cell Analyzer
- Applies premium BD FACSymphony™ instrument technology to reduce background noise and increase detection sensitivity
- Features low-noise electronics, high-powered lasers and tight beam spot to support immunophenotyping up to 16 colors
- Enables independent analysis of large and small particles on a single instrument. The optional small particle detector enables detection of small particles (SP SSC) such as extracellular vesicles, viral particle and more.
- Is compatible with the broad portfolio of catalog and custom BD Horizon Brilliant™ Reagents and BD FACSDiva™ Software to streamline your flow cytometry workflow
- Permits easy placement on a standard lab bench with its compact format
The BD FACSymphony™ A1 Cell Analyzer enables detection of small particles as small as 90-nm polystyrene beads
The BD FACSymphony™ A1 Cell Analyzer provides an optional, dedicated detector designed to resolve scatter of small particles such as extracellular vesicles, viral particle, exosomes, etc.
The system design features:
- High-powered 100-mW blue (488 nm) laser to enhance excitation
- Smaller beam size for focused optical path to increase resolution
- Pinhole and bandpass filter to block and clean stray light
- Dedicated high-sensitivity detector for scatter channel (SP SSC)
- Independent detection of large (SSC) and small (SP SSC) particles in a single instrument, without change of instrument setup
The BD® High Throughput Sampler (HTS) and BD FACSFlow™ Supply System (FFSS) options are available for increased efficiency
The HTS option:
- Automates and accelerates sample acquisition
- Compatible with 96- and 384-well plates
- Provides <0.5% sample carryover in high-throughput mode
The FFSS option:
- Increases capacity and ease of use while maintaining a stable fluidics pressure
- Reduces daily maintenance by incorporating a 20-L BD FACSFlow™ Cubitainer
The BD FACSymphony™ A1 Cell Analyzer and FlowJo™ v10 Software enable seamless data analysis
Keep up to date on the latest plugins at FlowJo Exchange.
BD provides complete solution for small particle detection, from experiment setup to data analysis
Seamless small particle detection workflow
- Panel Sheet
- Technical Specifications and Guides
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
Class 1 Laser Product.
CF is a trademark of Biotium, Inc. Cy is a trademark of Global Life Sciences Solutions Germany GmbH or an affiliate doing business as Cytiva.