Alexa Fluor® 647 Mouse Anti-Human HVEM (CD270) Clone 94801 (RUO)
- BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name
- LIGHT-R; HVEA; HVEM; TNFRSF14; TR2
- Vol. Per Test
- 5 µl/test
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Human (QC Testing)
- Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Human HVEM Recombinant Protein
- Storage Buffer
- Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- RUO (GMP)
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Although not required, these products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- General Purpose Reagent
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
- Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
Regulatory Status Legend
Any use of products other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of Becton, Dickinson and Company is strictly prohibited.
- 50 Tests
- Catalog No.
- List Price
- Your Price
- EA (1 Each)
RUO Certificate Required
This product requires a valid RUO certificate to purchase.
The 94801 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to HVEM (Herpes virus entry mediator). HVEM is also known as CD270 and LIGHT Receptor (LIGHT-R). CD270 is a type I transmembrane protein and member of the TNF Receptor superfamily. It is encoded by TNFRSF14 (tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 14). CD270 is expressed on resting T cells, B cells, monocytes, and some dendritic cells. CD270 binds to homotrimeric Lymphotoxin α (LTa3/TNFβ), LIGHT (is homologous to lymphotoxins, exhibits inducible expression, and competes with HSV glycoprotein D for HVEM, a receptor expressed by T lymphocytes), CD272/BTLA, and glycoprotein D of Herpes simplex viruses HSV-1 and HSV-2. CD270-LIGHT interactions can reportedly transduce costimulatory signals for T cells.
- Alexa Fluor® 647
- Excitation Source
- Red 633 nm
- Excitation Max
- 650 nm
- Emission Max
- 668 nm
Alexa Fluor® 647 conjugates are highly photostable and remain fluorescent over a broad pH range. The excitation and emission maxima are nearly identical to those of APC. However, APC tends to be brighter while Alexa Fluor® 647 is more optimal for intracellular applications. This fluorochrome exhibits uncommon photostability, making it an ideal choice for use in fluorescence microscopy. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, APC and Alexa Fluor® 647 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|554656||Stain Buffer (FBS) RUO||500 mL||
|554657||Stain Buffer (BSA) RUO||500 mL||
|557714||Alexa Fluor® 647 Mouse IgG1 κ Isotype Control RUO||100 Tests||
|555899||Lysing Buffer RUO||100 mL||
Preparation and Storage
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- The Alexa Fluor®, Pacific Blue™, and Cascade Blue® dye antibody conjugates in this product are sold under license from Molecular Probes, Inc. for research use only, excluding use in combination with microarrays, or as analyte specific reagents. The Alexa Fluor® dyes (except for Alexa Fluor® 430), Pacific Blue™ dye, and Cascade Blue® dye are covered by pending and issued patents.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Alexa Fluor® 647 fluorochrome emission is collected at the same instrument settings as for allophycocyanin (APC).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
NEW SHOPPING LIST