Biotin Mouse Anti-Mouse IgG1[a]
Clone 10.9 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Igh-4a; Ighg1; IgG1
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse SJL IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
Flow cytometry (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Not reported
- Entrez Gene ID 16017
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
This antibody is specific for mouse IgG1 of the Igh-C[a] and the c, d, e, f, g, h, n, o, and p haplotypes (e.g. BALB/c, C58, A, AKR, CBA, C3H, DBA/1, DBA/2, NZB, SWR). It has been reported not to react with IgG1 of the Igh-C[b] haplotype (e.g. C57BL/6, C57BL/10, SJL).
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
ELISA: Purified Mouse IgG1 (a allotype) (Cat. No. 557273) may be used as the antigen (e.g coating plates) and the Biotin Anti-Mouse IgG1[a] allotype specific antibody [MN 553500] can be used at ~ 2 µg/ml followed by Avidin-HRP (Cat. No. 554058) for detection. Investigators are highly encouraged to titrate all reagents for optimal performance.