The BD FACS™ Lyse Wash Assistant (LWA), with its patented cell wash technology, automates sample preparation for flow cytometry applications. It lyses, mixes, washes and fixes samples with minimal labor.
The BD FACS™ LWA System provides an efficient workflow for increased performance
- Automates sample preparation for flow cytometry applications with its patented cell wash technology
- Lyses, mixes, washes and fixes to streamline your workflow
- Processes up to 40 samples
- Offers an easy-to-use, touch-screen interface
- Is compatible with the BD FACSCanto™ and BD FACSCalibur™ Flow Cytometers and BD FACS™ Sample Preparation Assistant (SPA) III to further enhance your workflow
The BD FACS™ LWA System automates lyse and wash steps
The LWA carousel can be transferred directly to a BD FACSCanto™ or BD FACSCalibur™ Flow Cytometer or to a BD FACS™ Sample Preparation Assistant.
Automating sample preparation by batch processing up to 40 sample tubes per run allows the technician to focus on other laboratory tasks.
Patented cell washer technology eliminates the need to transfer samples to a centrifuge. Red blood cells, platelets, unbound antibody and residual proteins are removed while preserving white cells and delivering clean sample recovery.
The BD FACS™ LWA System enables customizable sample preparation
- Enables you to run the programmable steps of sample preparation in any order or repeated
- Allows you to create up to ten custom protocols to meet laboratory needs. Five preprogrammed protocols are provided. For consistent sample preparation, protocols can be quickly and easily transferred between instruments using a USB device
- Delivers options to customize a range of lyse and fixative dispense volumes. You can select mixing frequency and length, incubation times, wash precipitation and G force settings
- Enables labs to further increase productivity with the larger tank option by running four full loader racks (160 samples) without having to change fluids
- Saves valuable time compared to standard methods through automation, while minimizing exposure to potentially biohazardous material
Request a Quote/Inquiry
Please fill in the following information and we will get in touch with you regarding your query.
BD flow cytometers are Class I Laser Products.
The BD FACSCanto™ Flow Cytometer is for In Vitro Diagnostic Use for up to six colors. Seven to ten colors are for Research Use Only.
The products shown here may not be approved for sale in Singapore yet. Should you require further information please contact BDB Singapore Marketing.