BD OneFlow™ Solution
Discover an optimized standard for leukemia and lymphoma immunophenotyping.
Built on the research and validation work of the EuroFlow™ Consortium on the characterization of hematological malignancies for improved accurate diagnosis,1* the innovative BD OneFlow™ Solution brings the standardization of leukemia and lymphoma immunophenotyping one step forward, improving laboratory efficiency and enabling reliability and accuracy of results for clinical decisions and ultimately patient outcome.2, 3 The BD OneFlow™ Solution is a comprehensive set of reagents (LST, B-CLPD T1, PCST, PCD and ALOT), setup beads, protocols, and assay acquisition and analysis templates to reproducibly set up the flow cytometer and stain, acquire and analyze patient specimens for immunophenotyping of normal and aberrant cell populations.
Learn more from the BD OneFlow™ Solution brochure.
BD OneFlow™ Lymphoid Screening Tube (LST)
The BD OneFlow™ LST is a preconfigured, ready-to-use 8-color 12-antibodies reagent that is provided in a single-test tube format. It is intended for flow cytometric immunophenotyping of normal and aberrant mature lymphocyte populations of B, T and NK cell lineages in peripheral blood, bone marrow and lymph nodes as an aid in diagnosis of hematological disorders.
BD OneFlow™ Plasma Cell Screening Tube (PCST)
The BD OneFlow™ PCST is a preconfigured, ready-to-use 8-color reagent comprising two tubes—one containing the cytoplasmic markers (C tube) and the other containing the surface markers (S tube). It is intended for flow cytometric immunophenotyping of normal polyclonal and aberrant plasma cell populations in bone marrow as an aid in the diagnosis of hematological disorders.
BD OneFlow™ Plasma Cell Disorders (PCD) Tube
The BD OneFlow™ PCD Tube is a preconfigured, ready-to-use 8-color reagent provided in a single-test tube format. When run in parallel with the BD OneFlow™ PCST, it is intended for flow cytometric immunophenotyping of normal and aberrant plasma cells in bone marrow as an aid in the diagnosis of multiple myeloma or other plasma cell disorders.
Why BD OneFlow™ Solution?
- Efficient workflows to reduce manual workload
- Ready-to-use, single-test tube format for direct specimen staining
- Convenient dried format
- Comprehensive solution of reagents, beads, protocols and assay templates
Our innovative BD OneFlow™ Solution brings the standardization of leukemia and lymphoma immunophenotyping one step forward.
- van Dongen JJM, Lhermitte L, Böttcher S, et al. on behalf of the EuroFlow Consortium (EU-FP6, LSHB-CT-2006-018708). EuroFlow antibody panels for standardized n-dimensional flow cytometric immunophenotyping of normal, reactive and malignant leukocytes. Leukemia. 2012;26(9): 1908-1975. doi: 10.1038/leu.2012.120
- Moloney E, Watson H, Barge D, et al. Efficiency and health economic evaluations of BD OneFlow™ Flow Cytometry Reagents for diagnosing chronic lymphoid leukemia. Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2019;96(6):514-520. doi: 10.1002/cyto.b.21779
- Kalina T, Flores-Montero J, van der Velden VHJ, et al. EuroFlow standardization of flow cytometer instrument settings and immunophenotyping protocols. Leukemia. 2012;26(9):1986-2010. doi: 10.1038/leu.2012.122
The BD FACSLyric™ and BD FACSCanto™ II Flow Cytometers are Class 1 Laser Products.
BD OneFlow™ Reagents, BD FACSLyric™ Flow Cytometer with the BD FACSuite™ Clinical and BD FACSuite™ Applications, BD FACSCanto™ II Flow Cytometer, BD® FC Beads (8-Color, 7-Color, 5-Color and 2-Color Kits), BD OneFlow™ Setup Beads, BD FACSDiva™ CS&T IVD Beads, and BD® CS&T Beads are CE marked in compliance with the European In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device Directive 98/79/EC.
The BD OneFlow™ Solution is intended for professional use only.
The information provided herein is not meant to be used, nor should it be used, to diagnose or treat any medical condition. All content, including text, graphics, images and information etc., contained in or available through this literature is for general information purposes only. For diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition, please consult your physician/doctor. Becton Dickinson India Private Limited and or its affiliates, its employees are not liable for any damages/claims to any person in any manner whatsoever. BD-29005