Built on more than 45 years of BD experience and leadership in flow cytometry and multicolor analysis, the BD FACSCanto™ II Flow Cytometry Systems deliver reliable performance, accuracy and ease-of-use for today's busy clinical laboratories.
Get more information from the BD FACSCanto™ II System brochure.
The BD FACSCanto™ II Flow Cytometer automates many features to help streamline the process and reduce hands-on time for operators
Keeps operations running efficiently
- Quality control and single-tube instrument setup help operators rapidly learn how to run routine clinical applications, improving the reliability and consistency of results
- BD FACSCanto™ Clinical Software automates setup, compensation analysis and quality control for predefined clinical applications
Innovations to improve care
The BD FACSCanto™ II System features a fixed-alignment flow cell in the fluidics system that minimizes startup time and improves reproducibility. To increase sensitivity and resolution for each color in a multicolor assay, a patented optical design maximizes signal detection.
The BD FACSCanto™ II System’s high sensitivity delivers accurate results
- Innovative designs for both excitation and collection optics to reduce excitation losses so that more information can be gained from each sample
- Fixed alignment of lasers from day-to-day and from experiment-to-experiment without user intervention
- Patented detector arrays to maximize signal retention
- Unique reflective design that guides light to their target detectors to improve sensitivity
Get more information on the optics from the BD FACSCanto™ II System brochure.
The BD FACSCanto™ II System is a powerful and reliable cell analyzer for busy, best-in-class laboratories
The BD FACS™ Loader instrument option enables walkaway sample introduction to improve productivity
Unique reflective design improves sensitivity
Innovations in the fluidics system deliver optimal system performance
BD FACSCanto™ Clinical Software on the BD FACSCanto™ II System enables automatic gating
BD FACSCanto™ clinical software automates setup, compensation analysis, and quality control for predefined clinical applications. It includes specific application modules optimized for use with specific IVD reagent kits. The modules feature automated gating, calculations, and report generation to deliver a consistent, reproducible, and standardized analysis.
Take advantage of the protocols available for various applications, such as lymphocyte and stem-cell enumeration, HLA immunophenotyping and more.
Activation Marker (BD Multitest™ CD8/CD38/CD3/Anti-HLA-DR) Software module for BD FACSCanto™ clinical software is available for supporting the acquisition and analysis of samples stained with Multitest CD8/CD38/CD3/Anti-HLA-DR on the BD FACSCanto™ II flow cytometers.
A BD® Stem Cell Enumeration Software module for BD FACSCanto™ clinical software offers a validated analysis software, designed to meet productivity and quality requirements of clinical laboratories for the BD® Stem Cell Enumeration Kit.
A BD® HLA-B27 Software module for the BD FACSCanto™ II system provides a complete system for rapid detection of HLA-B27 antigen, which is clinically relevant to the evaluation of seronegative spondyloarthropathies.
BD FACSCanto™ Clinical Flow Cytometry System
Proven quality and performance you can rely on
- Filter Guide
- Technical Specifications
- Product Information Sheets
- Quick Reference Guides
- User Guides and Manuals
- BD™ HLA-B27 Application Guide for BD FACSCanto™ Flow Cytometers
- BD FACSCanto™ II HTS User Guide
- BD™ Stem Cell Enumeration Application Guide
- BD OneFlow™ Instrument Setup Guide
- BD OneFlow™ LST Application Guide
- BD OneFlow™ B Cell Diseases Application Guide
- BD OneFlow™ Plasma Cell Disorder Application Guide
- BD OneFlow™ ALOT Application Guide
- Application Notes
- Technical Documents
- Frequently Asked Questions
Request a Quote
Please fill in the following information and we will get in touch with you regarding your query.
BD FACSCanto II™ Flow Cytometers are Class 1 Laser Products.
Cy is a trademark of Global Life Sciences Solutions Germany GmbH or an affiliate doing business as Cytiva.