The BD FACS™ Lyse Wash Assistant (LWA), with its patented cell wash technology, automates sample preparation for flow cytometry applications. It lyses, mixes, washes and fixes samples with minimal labor.
The BD FACS™ LWA System provides an efficient workflow for increased performance
- Lyses, mixes, washes and fixes to streamline your workflow
- Processes up to 40 samples/run
- Offers an easy-to-use, touch-screen interface
- Enables labs to further increase productivity with the larger tank option by running four full loader racks (160 samples) without having to change fluids during processing
- The LWA carousel is compatible with the BD FACS™ Loader on BD FACSCanto™
II Flow Cytometer and with the BD FACS™ Sample Prep Assistant III
The BD FACS™ LWA System automates lyse and wash steps
- Patented cell washer technology eliminates the need to transfer samples to an external laboratory centrifuge reducing hand-on time.
- Red blood cells, platelets, unbound antibody and residual proteins are removed while preserving white blood cells and delivering clean sample recovery.
The BD FACS™ LWA System enables customizable sample preparation protocols
- Provides six preprogrammed protocols.
- Enables you to create up to ten custom protocols to meet laboratory needs, using the programmable steps of sample preparation in any order or repeats
- Allows you to transfer custom protocols between instruments using a USB device, for consistent sample preparation
- Delivers options to customize a range of lyse and fixative dispense volumes. You can select mixing frequency and length, incubation times, wash precipitation and G force settings
- Saves valuable time compared to standard methods through automation, while minimizing exposure to potentially biohazardous material
- Technical Specifications
Request a Quote
Please fill in the following information and we will get in touch with you regarding your query.
BD FACS™ Lyse Wash Assistant, BD FACSCanto™ II Flow Cytometer, BD FACS™ Loader, BD FACS™ Sample Prep Assistant III and BD FACS™ Lysing Solution are in vitro diagnostic medical devices bearing a CE mark.
BD Pharmingen™ Stain Buffer (BSA), BD Pharmingen™ Stain Buffer (FBS), BD PharmLyse™ Lysing Buffer, BD Cytofix™ Fixation Buffer are for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
BD™ Zero Foam and BD FACSClean™ are for Laboratory Use Only.
BD FACSCanto™ II Flow Cytometer is a Class 1 Laser Product.